We manage accounts to maximize both total return and risk adjusted return. We also emphasize capital preservation and tax efficiency when appropriate. Figures and charts shown are based on the average returns of our 100% stock and 100% bond portfolios as well as balanced portfolios with a 50/50 asset allocation. Actual client asset allocations and returns vary.
- Stock Account Growth Charts
- Stock Account Annual & Quarterly Returns
- Stock Account Performance Statistics
- Bond Account Growth Chart
- Bond Account Annual & Quarterly Returns
- Balanced Account Growth Chart
- Stocks versus Bonds versus Balanced Growth Chart
- The Efficient Frontier
* Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Results for individual clients may vary. Results are not audited. Byrne Asset numbers include all actively managed equity accounts and reflect the reinvestment of dividends and deduction of all fees. As one can not invest in an actual index, for comparative purposes we show returns and other statistics of Vanguard index mutual funds and averages of appropriate Morningstar mutual fund categories.