You may prefer to execute your own trades, have a preferred institution, or simply want the final say with any investment; and yet you may also want the benefits of guidance from experienced, fiduciary portfolio managers.
We can help.
We provide a service whereby we execute the intellectual and professional analysis for assets held elsewhere. As with money fully managed in-house, we get to know the client in terms of goals and attitudes towards risk. We come to an understanding of a target allocation among stocks and bonds. Going forward, we provide actionable ideas we believe to be efficacious – often synchronous with actions executed in our managed portfolios. Quarterly, and upon request, we review the client’s portfolio in depth, seeking to identify undue risks, ungainful holdings, and opportunities for improvement.
This service is more than a second opinion. It includes:
- constant monitoring of known holdings;
- complete lists of credit-approved bond issuers;
- notification of buying opportunities in the bond markets;
- stock lists with metrics and reasons for fit;
- unlimited access to our portfolio managers.
You can invest independently. You do not have to do it alone.