Before we open any account or recommend changes to a portfolio, we need to establish the proper framework in terms of your goals and acceptable levels of risk. Important issues we like to bring up include your:
- Long-term goals such as a great retirement and desired estate
- Near-term goals like funding education and large purchases
- Prior investment experiences and reactions to them
- Sensitivity to increases in risk when seeking higher growth
- Desire or need for certain levels of capital preservation
- Assets held and transactions done elsewhere
Are current holdings risk appropriate?
Can current holdings achieve desired goals?
We can help provide the answers.