The portfolio managers at Byrne Asset Management average more than 30 years of experience in institutional equity and fixed income management.
Our investment process includes both bottom-up and top-down methods.
- Interaction with corporate management teams, financial analysts and industry specialists
- Focus on valuation and a rigorous price discipline
- Preference for companies that are industry leaders or are growing into that role
- Thorough macroeconomic analysis to guide investments at any point in a business cycle
- Rigorous industry evaluation to steer sector and group weights
- Diligent risk management to strike a balance between safety and growth
For details specific to style-specific institutional strategies, click the links below: